The MDUK Oxford Neuromuscular Centre was initiated through a partnership between Muscular Dystrophy UK and the University of Oxford. A large grant from the charity and a significant investment from the university have laid the grounds on which we are now building a collaborative neuromuscular research and clinical trials centre. Our interest is spread across multiple projects led by experts in various neuromuscular diseases on which we are open to collaborate. Whether you are working in academia, industry or a patient organisation, please get in touch to learn how we can join efforts.
About Muscular Dystrophy UK
- Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to beat muscle-wasting conditions.
- We fund world-leading research and won’t stop until we find treatments and cures for all our conditions.
- We offer practical and emotional support for people with a muscle-wasting condition and their families at every stage.
- We are working to ensure everyone with a muscle-wasting condition has the right specialist NHS support and healthcare, whatever their age and wherever they live.
- We help people with all muscle-wasting conditions to improve quality of life, make the most of their independence and ensure every day counts.
- For more information or to help support our work, visit www.musculardystrophyuk.org or call our free helpline during working hours on 0800 652 6352.