Mission & Objectives
The MDUK Oxford Neuromuscular Centre’s mission is to deliver new experimental medicines to impact neuromuscular disease, developing enhanced clinical trial capacity in adult and paediatric neuromuscular disease.
- Enhanced clinical infrastructure and clinical trial capacity in adult and paediatric neuromuscular diseases;
- New experimental medicines to impact neuromuscular diseases;
- Advance neuromuscular gene discovery;
- New and improved stem cell and animal models for neuromuscular diseases;
- Capacity building and training;
- Industrial partnerships.